Technology during Quarantine

While we are all currently in quarantine, we are spending lots of time using technology. I spend a lot of my time watching movies and TV, and using my phone/computer to Facetime family and friends, watch YouTube videos and scroll through social media. I was curious as to exactly how much time I spend on my phone, which led me to check my "screentime" which is found in the settings of my phone. I was quite surprised viewing the results. As you can see, I have spent 10 hours only using my phone today. That doesn't even account for the amount of time I have spent on my computer. It is so crazy for me to know that I sent 10 hours on my phone in a single day. Viewing this was definitely a wake-up call for me to find other things to do during the day rather than just spending time on my phone.

Comments